This Policy applies regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
What is a cookie, and for what purposes is it used?
A cookie is a file stored on your computer by websites you have visited. Cookies are intended for more efficient use of a website by users. It allows you to be offered customized internet pages to enjoy a fast and more convenient visit to your personal needs. This cookie file stores information about your website navigation. When you use the website again, the devices you access to it will remember your data thanks to the information stored in the file. Cookies are therefore required and essential to enable users to use their website more readily and effectively. Additionally, cookies are used on the website and third party websites so that we can offer you more appropriate services, products, or bargains.
These technologies may be a variety of data acquisition tools that automatically collect information about your access and use each time you visit our website, and be used when data is collected by third parties operating on our behalf. These technologies are used to improve our website and make it user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies can be considered as an example of these technologies.
- To enhance the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To optimize the website, provide new features and customize the offered features according to your preferences,
- To satisfy the need for some statistical data which is required for using the website more effectively,
- To collect information about your browsing preferences and usage habits specific to the website you navigate,
- To satisfy the need for personal data such as your IP address to fulfill legal and contractual obligations arising from, including but not limited to, the Law on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by means of Such Publication No.5651 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet.
What type of data do we process with cookies?
- To facilitate the use of İBB-Affiliated Companies’ websites, and to ensure better customization thereof and of products according to your interests and needs,
- To remember your navigation and usage preferences during your visit to the websites of İBB-Affiliated Companies,
- To ensure the reliable functioning of the various features and functions of İBB-Affiliated Companies’ websites,
- To collect general information about our site, which is non-personal information such as the most clicked links to learn how İBB-Affiliated Companies’ websites are used by visitors, most visited pages and the number of error messages displayed, and to analyze this information to correct faulty pages, improve our site, and remove or improve unfavorable pages,
- To determine your identity with the data we collect through cookies, to make customized profiling, or to monitor your activities on the websites other than our website.
Cookies saved on your computer or information obtained thereby are used for statistical analysis or security measures.
Any personal data is not collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all related transactions are performed as per the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
|These cookies are used for logging the user’s visit during a session and do not collect data from the user. Cookies are deleted when the user closes the web page he/she visits or becomes inactive for a certain period of time.
|These are cookies that are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until the expiration date.
|These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the Website. They are needed to manage the system and to enable fraud prevention; should they are blocked, the website will not function anymore.
|Functional and Analytical Cookies
|These are cookies that are used for remembering your preferences, ensuring an effective and efficient website, optimizing it to respond to your needs and containing data your website usage habits. By their nature, such cookies may include your personal data. For example, cookies that save your site’s display language preference are functional cookies.
Analytical cookies are the cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the pages displayed, the visiting hours thereof, and the scrolling of the website pages.
|Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies saved during your visit to our website and third party domain names. These cookies track your clicks and visiting history on the domains in which they were created, allowing these logs to be matched between different domain names. Such cookies are used to identify and profile users, to target advertising and marketing activities, and to customize content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or make any decision about you.
How can you control cookies?
You can check or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete existing cookies on your computer and prevent cookies from being stored/installed on most Internet browsers. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies and/or prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you may not be able to access some of our website features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View saved cookies and delete the ones you wish,
- Block third-party cookies,
- Block cookies from certain websites,
- Block all cookies,
- Delete all cookies once you close the Internet browser.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click OK.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other Settings in the upper right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Click Content settings under “Privacy and Security.”
- Click Cookies.
- Search for the name of the website under “all cookies and website data”.
- Click the Remove icon to the right side of the website.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to History.
- Change the Firefox setting to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
- Type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete in the search field. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete Selected button.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page.
- Select Safari> Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete (selected) or Delete All.