SIGNIFICANT IT SUCCESS FROM IMM
In 2022, IMM’s technology group companies ranked among the top 500 companies in our country’s IT sector. ISBAK INC. ranked 46th, ISTTELKOM INC. ranked 101st and BELBIM ranked 112th in overall ranking while much more important degrees were achieved, including the First Place achievements in other categories.
The results of IT 500 company research, which was held for the 24th time this year, were announced to the public at the ceremony organized at Fisekhane on August 9, 2023. In the survey, which includes lots of data from Turkish IT sector, 500 most successful IT companies of 2022 were also identified.
General company ranking in 2022 IT 500; ISBAK INC., one of the IT companies of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), ranked 46th with a revenue of ₺906 million; ISTTELKOM INC. ranked 101st with a revenue of ₺356 million and BELBIM INC. ranked 112th with a revenue of ₺338 million. All three companies achieved much more significant successes within the scope of the Informatics 500 research, including the First Place achievements in other categories.
SERVING THE RESIDENTS IS TOP PRIORITY
Making statements on the subject, Nihat Narin, the President of IMM Subsidiaries Technology Group said that they are leading the technological transformation of Istanbul by making the most of the resources and taking strong steps. Underlining that they are about to leave behind a successful period, Narin added, “Our priority is to serve the residents and we aim to deliver the best digital experience to the people of Istanbul in every field. We are pleased to see our subsidiaries climbing up the ladder in ranking every year. I congratulate the management staff and staff of all companies that appeared in the list.“
Dr. Erol Ozguner, the Head of IMM Information Technologies Department was awarded at the same ceremony for his contributions to the world of information in the public. Giving a vote of thanks speech, Mr Ozguner presented Bilisim 500 Plus awards to some of the winning companies.
In the IT 500 survey, IMM companies obtained the following rankings in other categories;
- 3rd place in Business Applications Category,
- 5th place inMobile Application Category,
- 11th place in Software Category,
- 33rd place in System Integrator and Business Partner Category,
- 129th place in Hardware Category
- 1st place in Video and Audio Systems category,
- 1st place in Security Camera Hardware Category,
- 5th place in Business Applications Category,
- 5th place in Installation Maintenance Support Category,
- 10th place in Service Category,
- 10th place in System Integrator and Business Partner Category,
- 11th place in Hardware Category,
- 18th place in Software Category,
- 4th place in Telecommunication Infrastructure Hardware Category,
- 5th place in Data Hosting Management Service Category,
- 12th place in Consultancy Category
- 24th in Service Category
- 27th place in System Integrator and Business Partner Category,
- 29th place in Hardware Category
- 46th place in Software Category